Topperseries.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Topperseries.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- name and residential /permanent address of students/users
- query related to students’ enrollment/registration
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to user and/or offers
- Your computer or network IP address, which must be validated in order for you to access the Topperseries.com official Web site
What we do not collect:
- Payments related Debit or credit cards details such as card numbers, password, expiry dates, CVV and card holder’s name.
- All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. So, in any case we do not store any of the payer’s payment or transaction information.
- Payment gateways are from reputed institutions.
What we do with the information we gathered:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services for students/users.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new courses or other incidental information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for students related issues research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, SMS messages etc. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. Controlling your personal information: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for contact purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct contact purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our services which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.